- Support Structures, a group exhibition with Salomeh Grace, Sarana Myers, Molly Schulman, Anna Tanner, Patricia Valencia & Emmett Walsh, Collective Arts Incubator, Highland Park, Los Angeles, August 1st - 31st, opening August 13th 7-10pm. See: http://collectiveartsincubator.com/
- The atrocious eternal return, a two-person exhibition of sculpture, film and video with Patricia Valencia, curated by Salomón Huerta, Jaus, Los Angeles, opening May 1st.
- BYOB, a one-night screening/music event, curated by Gareth Horner, Milton Keynes Gallery, UK. November 15th.
- Itch Scratch Scar, group exhibition curated by Kohl King and Alevé Loh, Fellows Of Contemporary Art, Chinatown, Los Angeles. Opening September 20th 2014.
- 12/21/12: Illuminations, screening and talk (with Patricia Valencia), Milton Keynes Gallery, UK. Thursday 5th June 7pm. See: http://www.mkgallery.org/events/2014_06_05/illuminations/
- We steal by line and level, a solo exhibition of sculpture, Eagle Rock, Los Angeles, opening August 3rd 2013.
- América Tropical, a two-person exhibition of new work with Patricia Valencia, PØST, Los Angeles, opening July 24th 2013.
- MK Calling, group exhibition, Milton Keynes Gallery, UK, opening June 27th - July 31st 2013.
- Then zoom became drone, a two-person exhibition of new work with Patricia Valencia, Tropico de Nopal Gallery, Los Angeles, opening June 15th - July 13th 2013.
- Launching a new publication, titled 12/21/12: Illuminations, a collaboration with Patricia Valencia & Miniature Garden NY, at the Printed Matter LA Art Book Fair. The Geffen Contemporary at MOCA Los Angeles, Feb 1-3 2013. Opening Thursday 31st Jan 6-9pm.
See: 12/21/12 ILLUMINATIONS
- Paris Correspondence School, curated by Charlie Levine & Minnie Weisz. Opening at Trove, Birmingham 21-28th January and touring to Minnie Weisz Studio, Kings Cross, London February 2nd. See: http://trove.org.uk/exhibitions/january-2011-paris-correspondence-school/ or http://www.minnieweiszstudio.co.uk/4/FUTURE.html
- Bastard Gum: A Natural Monologue, performance given at Serialworks, Cape Town, and the Milton Keynes Gallery, UK
- Visiting artist lecture given at the University of Stellenbosch, Visual Arts Department, Feb. 2010
- International Fellowship, Greatmore Arts Cape Town in conjunction with Gasworks Gallery London, Jan - Feb 2010. See: http://www.gasworks.org.uk/ & http://www.greatmoreart.org/index.htm
- Futures Market, the Mews Projects' collaborative archive for the Terraces projects at Lisbon Art Fair, Portugal. 24th - 28th Nov.
- Pecha Kucha, Scratch Night presentations, Milton Keynes Gallery
– Screen Test, Scratch Night video screening, Milton Keynes Gallery. See: http://www.mkgallery.org/events/2010_10_28/screen_tests/
– Victor & Hester publication launch and performance, Gambetta, Glasgow. See: http://www.victorandhester.com/news.php
– Book of books, contributor to Miniature Garden publication, launched at Printed Matter Book Fair, PS1, New York, 5th-7th Nov
- In this wondrous world, SunBear Gallery at the Glasite Meeting House, Edinburgh; part of the Annuale, Festival of Independent Practice
- Shred Exchange, a public art event with the London based group publicworks; part of the London Festival of Architecture
– Turn It On Again, SWG3 Warehouse, Glasgow International Festival 2010
– Salt Water, The Tall Ship, Glasgow International Festival. For information on both shows see: http://www.glasgowinternational.org/ & http://www.saltwaterexhibition.org/
-Victor & Hester Journal Vol. 1, & Vol.2, Victor & Hester, Glasgow. See http://www.victorandhester.com/ for download pdfs of the journal
-2HB, vol.5, a CCA Glasgow publication
-Middle of the Road, a collaborative poster project by Robin Cameron and Denise Schatz, New York. See: http://www.miniaturegarden.org/index.php?/ongoing/middle-of-the-road-now/ & http://www.mmastermind.com/
-1000 Bags Here and Now, a public art commission with publicworks as part of the Whitechapel Art Gallery's 'The Street' project. See: http://www.publicworksgroup.net/
-In the City, online commission for the Edinburgh Art Festival 2009. For downloadable podcast and pdf see: http://www.edinburghartfestival.com/pocket-festival/